Looking for a new role can be a minefield. At times it can feel as though you are looking for a needle in a haystack.
Attracting the right people can be a time consuming and expensive affair and getting it wrong, can have a financial impact on your organisation. Even in this climate when unemployment is high, attracting the right person can be challenging for large and small organisations alike.
Why Recruit Through No Offence Works!?
- Ethically right: benefit the sector by trading through a social enterprise
- Specialist recruitment: directly into the heart of criminal justice
- High footfall: some posts have received 3000+ views
- High profile promotion through multiple social media channels
- Highly successful track record
- Lower costs because of lower overheads
- Package to suit your needs and budget
- Immediate commencement if required
- Clear and concise terms and upfront costs
- Detailed knowledge of the sector
- Extensive International database
Contact No Offence Works!
Your dedicated point of contact is Nikki Rice:
Tel: 07505 708772